\

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No, no, no. This won't do at all...

I wanted to start off the year with a fresh look, but by all appearances, seem to be having a bit of trouble. Truth is, we're all sick again round here. Yes, yes, I know. Head is stuffed. Face is flushed. Everything is blurry. Blotchy. It's hard to go for a new look when I feel like I look terrible.

And a busy week of aluma-nonsense. Also, stuff is piled high on the desk, Christmas crates need to return to the attic, things like that. So I'll be in and out. New Years are always a bit bumpy for me in the beginning, anyway.

I was going to spin off on the thought that "resolutions" are somewhat unrealistic for people, and better suited for nations in committee. I was going to suggest that goals were more in order, as a goal is more tangible, more attainable -a destination with a certainty of arrival. Yes, yes, I was going to write some on all this, but then the alternate universe Sean beat me to it. Good on him. (He's right, by the way.)

The good news is we're starting off the new year with a brand new router, so that problem's been routed altogether.

No excuses now!


~