\

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blogger seems all jacked-up today. Letters are missing on everyone's site! This is good because I didn't have the time to get a word in edgewise anyway. What a life. Go see Mrs. Ditchman at the Home and Garden Show at the Del Mar Fairgrounds! Me? I'm at home enjoying a pot of coffee and a rousing episode of Sesame Street. Today's word: PREPARED.

On second look, I guess it's me that's all jacked up. I think there is a Mac virus or Trojan Horse going around, of all things. It was mentioned to me by The Architect. The Architect is 75 years old and uses a Mac. (Gotta respect that.) The Architect has had it up to his PIT HAIRS with the City of Oceanside building department. It makes me feel better.

In the news: Good Guys in the world. Bad Guys in the world. Me, I'm still waiting for my digital camera to come back. Set it on the back of the truck and drove away one day, and never saw it again. I'm sure the new owner is enjoying all the pics of Alumawood patio covers.

And for your reading pleasure, this lecture (from the monthly Imprimis) on the Canadian Economy. Wait! Don't go! It's the funniest, most insightful, most cleverly written article on the Canadian Economy you'll ever read!

"The future belongs to those who show up for it."



~