\

Friday, November 20, 2009

Dear Sean,

You made some off-handed remark yesterday about not using recycled plot points, but your blog is the same whining and complaining every day about work and kids and not having money and stuff. It's the same every day! All you do is recycle plot points! Get it together! Use some effing creativity! Try writing something of substance! You're better than that. Or, at least, you were once.

Why I check in on your blog every day is symptomatic of my habitual, addictive character defects. I'm going to a doctor, so I can quit you.

WTF,

[NAME WITHHELD]

~

Dear Sean,

You are SO funny! I LOVED your video the other day with you pouring concrete! That was HILARIOUS! One question, did you tell the customer that you were making a movie at his house? I would TOTALLY hire you to build me a patio cover, except that I rent a room from my mom's trailer, and I don't think they would go for it.

And I LOVE your daily quotes, except that I don't really understand most of them. And I think lampreys are NEAT. I have never heard of those before!

*Bye*

[NAME WITHHELD]

~

Dude,

You are wrong about everything. Your ideas are thoughtless and shallow and your "facts" are clearly stripped from Wikipedia. And you drink too much. There's no way you get more than 6 hits a day. What a pretentious title. The only thing 'significant' here is that you are even able to get up and type it out every morning. What a waste of your patio-cover-building time.

And did you really run 28 miles the other day? Good for you.

[NAME WITHHELD]

~

Hey Sean!

I had no idea U had a blog! It's awesome! Do U make money from it? I just read a big article on Yahoo about how all these people are making money with their blogs. U should look into it because U R so creative.

[NAME WITHHELD]

~

From: [NAME WITHHELD]
Subject: Fwd: FW: Windfall
To: [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], [NAME WITHHELD], Sean

Good luck to us all! Here's to Your Pocketbook! The future has a way of arriving unannounced!

(Hope she works -J)

A little Angel for you......


You have just been sent a Financial Abundance angel! Pass her to two people, and be rich in four days. Pass her to six then be rich in two days. You ARE already rich!!!

I am not joking; you will find an un-expected windfall. If you delete her, you will never know how she works….. She really does work like magic! NO Pass Backs. Pay HER forward *** Pass it on.

Windows 7: It works the way you want. Learn more.

~

Honey,

I'm emailing you from downstairs because I can't get through to you. You are going to be late for work again. I am going crazy with these sick kids. I've been up all night and they'll be driving me crazy all day and you're just sitting there blogging again. Did you get the check from the XXXXX job? We're going to be late with the mortgage if we don't get that check. Don't forget you have the kids all day tomorrow because I have appointments, and also on Monday.

The heater still doesn't work. Didn't you fix it?

Love,

[NAME WITHHELD]

~

My brother, my brother,

What's your website again? I keep forgetting. Also, I lost your phone number and home address and that shirt you gave me shrunk and now it's too small. Do you have another one that's bigger?

[NAME WITHHELD]

~

Dear Sean,

Your domain name(s) will expire in 60 days. Act now to avoid any disruption to email or website services and avoid losing your chosen name(s).

The name(s) due for renewal are:

Domain Name, Expiry Date
themostsignificantthing.com, 2010-01-17

Please send payment to [NAME WITHHELD].

We thank you for your continued business.


~